Ylang Ylang, while famed for its exquisite fragrance and long history as a component of perfumes, has many other benefits to offer. It is an effective mood uplifting agent as well as having calming properties. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
Comes in a 15ml bottle
Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy. Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies. In aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang is used to lessen tension and stress and to promote a positive outlook. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its scent and nourishing and protective properties. Taken internally, Ylang Ylang provides antioxidant support.* Ylang Ylang blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, and Vetiver.
• Put Ylang Ylang into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
• Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
• Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
• Add Ylang Ylang to dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
• Take internally for antioxidant support.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.