Our most popular oil, Lavender has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and its beneficial properties for thousands of years. Lavender is widely used and accepted for its calming and relaxing qualities.* For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
Comes in a 15ml bottle
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be Lavender’s most notable qualities. Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
• Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
• Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
• Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
• Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.