Vetiver is loved for its rich, exotic, and complex aroma. Used extensively in perfumes as a base note and fixative, Vetiver's woody, earthy scent complements many other essential oils. Vetiver also has many beneficial uses and can be used for relaxation. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
Comes in a 15ml bottle
Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilization. Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver’s calming, grounding effect on the emotions, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep. When taken internally, Vetiver can support a heathy immune system.*
• Add 1–2 drops to tea or hot drinks during winter time to promote immune-supporting properties*.
• Use as a massage oil to calm emotions.
• Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
• Diffuse with Lavender, do–TERRA Serenity®, or do–TERRA® Balance to calm emotions and lessen stress.
• Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.