Well-known for its use as a spice, Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil also has many health benefits.* It supports a healthy metabolic function,* maintains a healthy immune system,* and has long been used to flavor food. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use. Dilute if applied topically.
Comes in a 5ml bottle
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from bark, Cinnamon oil contains strong cleansing and immune support properties. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed for internal benefits.* Cinnamon supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system, especially when seasonal threats are high.* Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and gums.* Cinnamon has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, entrees, and hot drinks.
- Put 2 drops in empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.*
- Place 1 drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.*
- Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.