Lemongrass has long been used in Asian and Caribbean cooking due to its subtle lemony flavor and aroma. It has also been found to support healthy digestion.* For aromatic, topical, or dietary use. Dilute if applied topically.
Comes in a 15ml bottle
A tall, perennial plant, Lemongrass has a subtle citrus flavor and is used in Asian cuisine in soups, teas, and curries as well as with fish, poultry, beef, and seafood. In addition to its unique flavor, Lemongrass essential oil promotes healthy digestion and acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems.* It’s also purifying and toning to the skin, and is frequently used in skin care products for these benefits. Lemongrass is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. Lemongrass has a pungent, herbaceous aroma that can heighten awareness and promote a positive outlook.
• Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
• Use to flavor entrées and meat dishes while promoting healthy digestion.*
• Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
• Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
• Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.